Technical Product Specialist
New Paris, IN
Our Client is looking for a Product Specialist to join their team! This role aides the product development process through in depth product knowledge and supports product in the field both directly with customers and supporting technical service and technical sales groups.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Knowledge in BACnet, Niagara, Building Automation/BAS, Network Trouble Shooting, and Systems Intergration
- General proficiency at programming and debugging all control system components and software. Specialty areas of expertise may be assigned.
- Participates in the formulation of product requirements, attaining ideas and feedback from customers and internal personnel.
- Tests and evaluates new products and features for field acceptance. Communicates and trains to other departments on new and existing product features.
- Provides internal technical support for technical service representative and sales engineers.
- Conducts and/or contributes to customer training sessions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.