Technical Product Specialist
New Paris, IN
Our Client is looking for a Technical Trainer to join their team! This role aides the product development process through in depth product knowledge and Implementing continued education and training programs on the installation, programming, maintenance, and troubleshooting of hardware and software for customers and employees.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Knowledge in BACnet, Niagara, Building Automation/BAS, Network Trouble Shooting, and Systems Integration
- Confer with management and staff to determine training objectives.
- Assist in the design and development of training programs including, outlines, manuals, handouts, evaluations, and laboratory exercises.
- Implement classroom, laboratory, and on-the-job instructional programs.
- Monitor student performance and provides assistance and feedback as required.
- Administer and control evaluation tools
- Provide constructive feedback to the training team to ensure instructional materials are technically correct, current, and complete.
- Participate in meetings, seminars, and training sessions to obtain information useful to training facilitation and integrates information into training programs.
- Complete training documentation and records
Four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.