Technical Sales - Walnut Creek
Sales Engineer Walnut Creek
Start Your Career with a Global Leader
- Operating in 70+ countries
- 40+ years in business
- 5, 000+ employees
- Amazing Culture
Our client s core business is to develop and produce sensors & controls for industrial automation and process applications. Products include temperature sensors, flow sensors, pressure sensors, vision sensors, position sensors, and motion control sensors. Customers are world-wide in industries ranging from Automotive to Food Processing. They offer a fast paced and collaborative work environment.
- Their culture is one of Customer Loyalty, where they have a high value on helping their customers become successful. They expect Loyal Customers and they treat their customers with Loyalty.
- They believe in Employees First
- Create new business opportunities within an assigned group of customers, via telephone, email, direct marketing and in person visits.
- Maximize sales by promoting sensors and controls among OEMs and user accounts.
- Identify and qualify key prospect accounts for potential opportunities.
- Use your skills to conquer customer s application challenges.
- Cover and grow the concentrated industrial territory through relationship building: combination of over the phone and on-site customer visits.
- Base plus commission
- Full Benefits
- 0-5 yrs Technical Sales experience preferred
- Bachelor s Degree: Engineering or Business degree preferred
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Demonstrated ability to identify, qualify and close key prospect accounts
- Excellent communication, presentation and sales skills