Technical Sales Rep - $120K + Car 1st yr - San Francisco
San Francisco, CA
Our World leading client is a precision technology leader, creating innovative solutions throughout North America.
The Industrial Microscope Technical Sales Representatives are technical experts and solution providers that are very good. He/She will spend time creating a complete solution for customers across a wide variety of industries and applications. The incumbent' s expertise in product applications, equipment demonstrations, and creating a value proposition is critical for our customers. He/She must have an entrepreneurial drive to target, educate, and persuade customers to use our innovative product solutions. The incumbent will know when and how to introduce other technical experts and industry specialists to our customers as part of your strategy to win. Our products are well known within key industries that require high quality, high value, and reliable instrumentation for their critical applications. This is a position for people who want to exceed their career and financial goals.
Our client embraces diversity and inclusion. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policies as well as our values prohibit unlawful discrimination based on an employee' s or applicant' s race, color, sex, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, genetic information, ancestry, military or veteran status, or any other federal, state or local protected classification. EOE Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
We are True to You!
* Proactively schedule sales calls with potential customers to demonstrate the value of our equipment.
* Manage customer relationships at all levels and departments to maximize customer spending.
* Maintain a high level of customer activity to maximize the sales pipeline and increase closing percentages.
* Create and execute focused industry and account specific sales campaigns.
* Lead the strategic and tactical selling plan for converting customers to our products and solutions.
* Use the technical specialists and market specialists in a creative way to demonstrate to customers solutions and support are the best choice.
* Create and implement a sales growth plan for the assigned territory and accounts.
* Continuously learn new sales skills, product applications, and territory management techniques.
* Perform all other essential duties as assigned.
(ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED)
* Bachelor s Degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience is required.
* Minimum of 1 year experience in high end capital equipment sales or similar selling skills and training is required.
* Ability to understand how industrial machinery and manufacturing works to be able to solve customer application problems is necessary.
* Must be able to travel approximately 50% of the time in the territory.
* Proven history of success in a business to business environment is necessary.
* Experience with Industrial microscopes is preferred.
* Ability to create and deliver persuasive, clear, and concise presentations, product demonstrations, and emails to various audiences is essential.
* Must be able to be highly proficient with MS Office products, email and other communication techniques, and CRM systems.
* Ability to learn instrument software and interface with customer systems is essential.
* Must be self-directed, highly motivated, and business oriented.