Technical Sales Rep - $120K + Car 1st yr
Los Angeles, CA
Our World leading client is a precision technology leader, creating innovative solutions throughout North America.
Are you looking for a company that cares about people s lives and health, including yours? We help make people s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day. We re currently looking for a Technical Sales Representative to join us in the Los Angeles, or Northern Orange County, CA area.
Let s inspire healthier lives, together.
The NDT Technical Sales Representative serves as a technical experts and solution providers that are very good at convincing customers. These nondestructive testing instruments are used to inspect critical equipment in a variety of industries. The incumbent will spend time creating a complete solution for customers across a wide variety of industries and applications. He/She will have expertise in product applications, equipment demonstrations, and creating a value proposition is critical for our customers. The incumbent must have an entrepreneurial drive to target, educate, and persuade customers to use innovative product solutions. He/She will know when and how to introduce other technical experts and industry specialists to our customers as part of your strategy to win. Our products are well known within key industries that require high quality, high value, and reliable instrumentation for their critical applications. This is a position for people who want to exceed their career and financial goals.
Job Duties: As a Technical Sales Rep working on the NDT (Non Destructive Testing) team, you will be empowered and inspired to do your best work. You will contribute to our mission by contributing your expertise and knowledge of our products. A typical day for you will include:
* Proactively scheduling sales calls with potential customers to demonstrate the value of our equipment.
* Maintaining a high level of customer activity to maximize the sales pipeline and increase closing percentages.
* Leading the strategic and tactical selling plan for converting customers to our products and solutions.
* Managing customer relationships at all levels and departments to maximize customer spending.
* Creating and executing focused industry and account specific sales campaigns.
* Using the technical specialists and market specialists in a creative way to demonstrate to customers solutions and support are the best choice.
* Creating and implemening a sales growth plan for the assigned territory and accounts.
* Continuously learning new sales skills, product applications, and territory management techniques.
Job Requirements:REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
* Bachelor s Degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience.
* Minimum of 1 year of experience in high end capital equipment sales or similar selling skills and training.
* Ability to travel approximately 50% of the time in the territory.
* Ability to understand how industrial machinery and manufacturing works to be able to solve customer application problems.
* Proven history of success in a business to business environment.
* Experience with nondestructive or analytical instruments.
* Ability to create and deliver persuasive, clear, and concise presentations, product demonstrations, and emails to various audiences is essential.
* Highly proficient with MS Office products, email and other communication techniques, and CRM systems.
* Ability to learn instrument software and interface with customer systems.
* Must be self-directed, highly motivated, and business oriented.
We realize work isn t just a job to you.