Technical Sales Rep - 1st yr OTE $115k w/ Car - Los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA
Our World leading client is a precision technology leader, creating innovative opto-digital solutions in health care and life science products throughout North America. They work collaboratively with its customers and its affiliates worldwide to leverage R&D investment in precision technology and manufacturing processes across diverse business lines.
A remote Sales position based out of Los Angeles or Orange County - The Industrial Microscope Sales Representative maximizes sales profits and increases the division' s market share within a designated territory. 50% overnight travel to nearby states.
* Create sales within a defined customer base by:
- Promoting division products and services.
- Maintaining a level of performance in a specified territory, which meets or exceeds the sales objectives established by the company.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key industrial accounts.
* Develop new accounts within targeted markets.
* Provide necessary and appropriate after sale service to customer base including:
- Installation assistance.
- Training on use and operation of equipment.
- Troubleshooting problems.
* Provide input to Regional Sales Manager, Marketing Department and others as requested by management.
* Develop and maintain territory customer database, as well as competitive database.
* Attend trade shows as necessary to demonstrate equipment and meet with potential and current customers.
* Attend seminars and sales meetings in order to develop knowledge about division' s products and procedures for these products.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor' s Degree, preferably in science, engineering or equivalent knowledge is required.
* Minimum of 2 years related experience is required.
* Industrial Metrology or Semiconductor sales and applications is a plus.
* Sales experience is preferred.
* Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
* Must be self motivated, goal oriented.
* Basic computer skills are necessary.
*~50% travel within territory