Technical Sales Rep - $120K + Car 1st yr - Philadelphia
Are you looking for a company that cares about people s lives and health, including yours? Our client makes people s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day. We re currently looking for a Technical Sales Representative to join us in the Philadelphia, PA area.
Let s inspire healthier lives, together.
Our sales specialists are technical experts and solution providers that are very good at convincing customers to use our premier products. Our Customers include the following markets; recycling (scrap), metal manufacturing, electronics, environmental, aerospace and automotive. You will spend time creating a complete solution for a variety of customers across industries and applications in alloy identification, QA/QC and R&D. Your expertise in product applications, equipment demonstrations, and creating a value proposition is critical for our customers. You must have an entrepreneurial drive to target, educate, and persuade customers to use our innovative product solutions. You will know when and how to introduce other technical experts and industry specialists to our customers as part of your strategy to win. Our products are well known within key industries that require high quality, high value, and reliable instrumentation for their critical applications. This is a position for independent people who want to exceed their career and financial goals.
A typical day for you will include:
* Proactively scheduling sales calls with potential customers to demonstrate the value of our products
* Managing customer relationships at all levels and departments to maximize customer spending.
* Maintaining a high level of customer activity to maximize the sales pipeline and increase closing percentages.
* Creating and executing focused industry and account specific sales campaigns.
* Leading the strategic and tactical selling plan for converting customers to our products and solutions.
* Using the technical specialists and market specialists in a creative way to demonstrate to customers our solutions and support are the best choice.
* Creating and implementing a sales growth plan for the assigned territory and accounts.
* Continuously learning new sales skills, product applications, and territory management techniques.
* Bachelor s Degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience is required.
* Minimum of 1 year experience in high end capital equipment sales or similar selling skills and training is desired.
* Must be able to travel approximately 60% of the time in the territory.
* Solid understanding of chemistry and physics as applied materials analysis and/or metallurgy.
*Ability to understand how industrial machinery and manufacturing works to be able to solve customer application problems is necessary.
* Proven history of success in a business to business environment is necessary.
* Knowledge of scrap and recycling markets.
* Ability to create and deliver persuasive, clear, and concise presentations, product demonstrations, and emails to various audiences is essential.
* Must be able to be highly proficient with MS Office products, email and other communication techniques, and CRM systems.
* Ability to learn instrument software and interface with customer systems is essential.
* Must be self-directed, highly motivated, and business oriented.
We realize work isn t just a job to you.
It s a big part of your life, but not the only part. That s why we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services