VP of Sales ($200,000 earnings)
** Greenfield Position (influence the entire team/organization in a newly created position)
** Greenfield Industry (No real competitors. Close business fast)
**Aggressive Growth Plan (double team by 2019)
** Steady stable growth in a bootstrapped environment (Organic growth 12 years running)
- Recruiting. This team is expected to grow from 3 to 25 within the next 3-5 years. The right fit will be able to attract and recruit top sales talent.
- Sales Leadership. The ability to mentor, train, and coach the sales reps, while also helping them push deals to a successful close is critical.
- Thought Leadership. Ability to evangelize Our client research and products in webinars and speaking engagements.
- Strategic Thinking. Ability to contribute to Our client overall goals and strategy as active member of leadership team.
- Process. The VP of Sales will need to be able to refine the existing process into a repeatable, scalable, efficient sales process.
- 3+ years experience leading and growing a sales team, ideally in a high-growth SaaS environment.
- Demonstrated success in selling B2B SaaS products in the $5k-$20k ACV range.
- Familiarity with buying behavior of B2B organizations, specifically professional services.
- Proven record of leading sales teams to achieve results in excess of quotas and goals.
- Ability to travel occasionally throughout year (no more than 20% of time, on average).
- Evidence of ability to provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts.
- Ability to take job seriously, while still seeing why that GIF of the cat falling is actually pretty hilarious.
- Bachelor s degree in business or related work experience a must.
- Commitment to world-class service to our clients and your teammates internally.