VP of Sales
You will work strategically with many areas of the organization including client relationships, staffing development, technology integration and organic business growth.
Education and Experience:
- B.S. In Business or related professional qualification
- Experience in all aspects of sales team planning, strategic growth, and CRM functional activity tracking
- Technical sales skills
- Knowledge of market and research techniques
- Experience in managing and directing a multi-segment national sales team
- Hands on experience with CRM software applications
- 5-10 Years minimum Experience in related national role
- Develop, implement and track strategic sales plans to meet and exceed regional sales goals and revenue expectations. Required to set individual sales targets with the sales team, delegate responsibility for customer accounts to sales personnel and coordinate sales actions plans for individual salespeople.
- Oversees the activities and performance of the sales team utilizing CRM system techniques, liaise with other company departments to ensure achievement of sales objectives while regularly evaluating the performance of sales staff directed towards providing feedback, support, and coaching to the sales team including presentation skills and playbook execution techniques.
- Plan and direct sales team training, assist with the development of sales presentations and lead the investigation of lost sales and customer accounts.
- Track, collate and interpret sales figures formatted to communicate the Actual vs. Forecasted performance achievements respective to quarterly and monthly sales revenue goals by segment.
- Generate timely sales reports, formulate sales policies and procedures with a key leadership role on preparing budgets and forecasted organic business direction using market research and competitor and/or customer analysis.
- Attend trade meeting and industry conventions to drive economic and national perspectives while cultivating effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key accounts.