Business Development Manager
Los angeles, CA
Account Manager position open due to promotion for one of the largest nationwide provider of temporary equipment and services when and where their customers need it! From an outdoor music festival to a commercial construction site to a movie set location to an irrigation project or drilling site for oil, or an unexpected disaster strikes, they are the ones you can depend on and they have the numbers to back it up! They have a strong industry reputation for excellent customer support, quick respond time and well trained professional at all levels.
- Responsible for calling on all established accounts and for developing new business opportunities. Emphasis of selling responsibility will be on new account acquisition/development. Meet company established sales goals for assigned territory/ book of business.
- Conduct effective sales presentations on company s product line in response to the unique needs of each customer. Process customer orders and contracts. Prepare quotes and send bids to customers for new jobs.
- Perform job walks, site checks, and take daily calls.
- Coordinate with various departments within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely fashion. Act as liaison between customers, sales, field operations, and office personnel to resolve general inquiries & issues.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports (funnel reports, call reports, expense reports, etc.) to management.
- Source and update in CRM daily
Competitive salary, commission, excellent benefits and tremendous growth opportunity and muh more. IND123