Function: (BDR) Business Development Representative /(SDR) Sales Development Representative
Job Number: JN -022022-8240
Southern California based recruiting/ consulting firm that has already opened two locations since its inception just one year ago is seeking a Business Development Representative.
In this position you will be responsible for consistent communication with clientele and prospects, with a focus on new business development, establishing rapport with decision-makers as well as customer retention. This position will ultimately impact the scaling of businesses, as you will play a pivotal role in introducing the company s services to prospective clients.
- Consistent communication with clientele, prospects, dormant accounts, and 3rd party partners
- Ability to handle combination of outbound calls, text messages, and emails in fast paced environment
- Establish rapport with decision makers and retain current customers
- Perform duties as assigned by your outside sales team and founders
- Utilize best in class software packages including cloud-based CRM, analytics overlay, LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Set up and maintain client management database (CRM)
- Attend and participate in client meetings when necessary
- Help coordinate and attend networking events
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Competitive disposition
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Desire to part of a winning team!
Base salary up to $55, 000 + bonus to make up to $70, 000 first year on target.
Medical, dental and vision insurance starting first month following 30 days of employment
401K with match
Growth-oriented culture/ collaborative environment
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.