Function: Account Exec / Field Sales
Job Number: JN -122019-7542
We have a client looking to hire in Seattle for an Enterprise Account Executive. This role is 100% virtual and would cover Portland to Canada and Alaska.
Below is additional information about the opportunity:
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission
- Strong territory that already includes 100+ clients including Microsoft, Boeing, and Amazon.
- Named three times to the FORTUNE list of " 100 Best Companies to Work For in America."
- Own the relationship with your clients you have the opportunity to build lasting partnerships with your Enterprise clients
- Opportunity to move into a Regional Manager role in the future
- Very generous benefits package that includes everything from tuition reimbursement to commuter cost support and a flexible spending account
- Fun company culture that includes trips, recognition and being very involved in community work.
- Stable and reputable company that has been around for 50+ years.
- Lead sales process, including discovery, value demonstration, proposal delivery, negotiations, and close, for assigned territory in the field.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders and prospective and current clients; gain insights about their overall business and business needs
- Lead renewal process, including communications, proposal delivery, negotiations and close
- Serve as single face to the client, helping facilitate and coordinate other internal resources as needed.
- Work within CRM to document sales opportunities and pipeline.
- Must have a BA/BS from a credited college
- Min of 3 years in B2B sales with 2+ years in Outside Sales ideally calling on Enterprise level clients
- Knowledge of assigned market (e.G. Law firms, tax & accounting, corporations) preferred
To apply please email sarah.Summers@culvercareers.Com.