We have a client looking to hire a Field HR Manager that will be based out of their El Cerrito headquarters.
This client has been around since 1952, has over 500 employees and is a staple in the Bay Area. As a member of the leadership team, this position will be responsible for a full spectrum of human resources responsibilities in addition to oversight of quality assurance and to ensure the organization s overall goals are met. My client is looking for a hands-on leader with strong comprehension of management systems and personnel development, who enjoys working a good portion of time out in the field.
In this role you will wear multiple hats from recruiting to enhancing the organization' s policies and strategy.
Below is additional information .
What they offer:
Salary $80K-$125K (based on level of experience)
Flexibility to be in the office and in the field
Security of working for a family-owned company
that has thrived for more than 65 years
Autonomy overseeing entire HR department across
25 locations in the East Bay
Unique, Intimate Culture company-wide focus on
building a fun, energizing, and collaborative workplace.
Company sponsored 401K with matching
Full benefits that kick in 1st day of third month
Education: Requires Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field. Equivalent combination of experience and/or education may substitute. Knowledge of California labor laws.
Language: Ability to speak Spanish is required.
Certifications: SPHR or SHRM-SCP preferred.
License: Valid driver s license and auto insurance required. Position covers multiple locations within Northern California, ability to travel is required.
Experience: Minimum of three years of Human Resources experience in employee relations, training, recruitment, compensation and performance management. Human Resources experience in the restaurant or service industry is strongly preferred.
Human Resources Manager Job Duties:
- Advise and assist operations and executive teams in a variety of Human Resources matters including employee recruiting, training and development, associate relations, performance management and policy development and implementation.
- Identify human resources issues, contributing information, analysis and recommendations to the organization s strategic thinking and direction; establish human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings; acting as a liaison between company counsel and the organization.
- Develop and provide on-going HR training programs for managers and employees including harassment prevention.
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records; maintaining I-9s, EEO, Fair Pay records as required.
- Enhance the organization by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
to apply please email: ssummers@culvercareers.Com
Meet Your Recruiter
As a national recruiter I specialize in identifying top talent, prospecting for new client companies, negotiating fair fees for our services, and fostering the relationship as it develops.