Function: (BDR) Business Development Representative /(SDR) Sales Development Representative
Job Number: JN -082018-6699
We have a successful cyber security company that is looking to hire a Cyber Security Inside Sales Representative to join their Reston team. This position offers the opportunity to work with one of the top cyber security companies in the world with uncapped earning potential and the ability to handle the full sales cycle day one! They were awarded Business of the Year due to their aggressive growth and have been valued at over $1.65 Billion dollars!
Additional information below .
Base ($50K) + uncapped commission!
Growing like crazy- 600% revenue growth from the last financial year and they tripled their sales last year
Received over $180+ Million in funding
Promotional opportunities available for those that perform well. We have placed candidates that stepped into a Team Lead role within 6 months.
Fun company culture that includes happy hours, sales kick off in London as well as Spain, etc.
15 days vacation and 5 days sick leave year 1
100% paid benefits for employees and their dependents that are international
They also offer commuter reimbursement for their employees
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will:
- Engage with new prospective customers across your region, identifying all potential business opportunities.
- Identify key decision makers whilst developing and qualifying new business opportunities within the targeted markets through cold calling, event recruitment and high-level prospecting.
- Articulate the value proposition and helping the customer understand how it will improve their business s information security.
- Earn trust and develop relationships with senior executives by displaying knowledge, professionalism and relevance to business issues.
- Meet set targets and work closely with Marketing and Sales by methodically working on and following up on a variety of sales campaigns.
- Must have a BA/BS from a credited school with a minimum 3.0+ GPA.
- At least 6 months of prospecting experience (preferably in tech/SaaS)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership abilities.
- Analytical and decision-making skills.
- Ability to develop lasting professional relationships with clients.
- Strong speaking skills
Inside Sales Reps will also be given a training program to bring them up to speed with the sales process and the latest trends and developments in the cyber security industry.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.