Function: Enterprise Account Executive / Strategic Account Executive
Job Number: JN -022023-8459
We have a successful Cyber Security company that is looking to hire a Key Account Director (Enterprise AE) to join their sales org. We have been partnered with this company for over 6+ years and many of our placements are now Directors/VP s within the organization. This gives you an idea of the growth that they offer and the direction they are headed.
Additional information below .
Competitive base salary + uncapped commission to make
$220K-$250K+ year one.
600% revenue growth from the last financial year and they
tripled their sales last year.
Current clients include the UK Government, National Hockey
League, eBay, the City of Las Vegas, Rolls Royce, etc.
$180+ million in funding and valued at over $1.65+ billion.
opportunities available for those that perform well. I ve personally placed
candidates that stepped into management within 18 months.
Fun company culture that include happy hours, sales kick off in London as well as Spain, etc.
Very generous PTO (20 days + 10 holidays and your birthday), 100% paid benefits for employees (and their dependents), 401K, life insurance, pet insurance, etc.
Day to day you ll be:
- Working closely with dedicated BDR team to identify opportunities
- Attending meetings to present solution and discuss Cyber challenges /priorities with Enterprise scale opportunities
- Taking the lead in running projects (POCs) with Enterprise Scale opportunities
- Running commercial negotiations
- Working closely with dedicated Subject Matter Experts to address complicated use-cases
- Mapping key accounts and developing strategic relationships with executive stakeholders (C-Level and below)
- BA/BS is a must
- 4+ years of B2B sales experience
- 2+ years with a complex sale at the Enterprise level (Must be in tech/SaaS)
- Experience working with a $1.5M+ yearly quota
- Must be okay with going into an office 2-3X a week
- Ability to work autonomously but also co-ordinate with multi-disciplined teams