Santa Fe Springs,
Job Number: JN -032019-7087
Are you passionate about marketing?
Are you looking to align yourself with a stable and highly successful company?
Are you looking for an autonomous role that allows you to make a lasting impact?
If so, this role is the one for you!
I' m currently recruiting for a dynamic, industry leading client in the industrial engineering space looking for a marketing automation specialist. You' d be responsible for managing the marketing automation platform to leverage all of its capabilities and work as a member of a cross-functional team to drive change in the organization.
Here' s what you' ll be doing:
- Responsible for email marketing program development and execution, including segmentation, testing, and deployment and continually evaluate these for improvements
- Maintain marketing automation integration with CRM and assist in the integration of additional platforms into marketing automation software.
- Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and distribute performance info to the marketing team.
- Analyze platform data to deliver actionable insights and recommendations to the marketing team, particularly in the area of customer intimacy.
- Work w/management to define KPIs, create reporting, analyze campaign performance. Create recommendations to improve campaigns.
- Manage Marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the best practices, strategies and industry standards.
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI and sales growth.
- Research, evaluate and implement new features and associated technologies.
Here' s what you need:
- 3-5 years in marketing automation experience in Act-On
- Knowledge of email compliance GDPR, CAN-SPAN, CCPA
- Act-On Certification preferred
- Experience with Act-On Revenue Attribution/Revenue Impact & Data Studio strongly preferred
- Strong working knowledge of SugarCRM preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Tableau or similar preferred
- Expert knowledge of database management concepts and best practices
- Bachelor' s degree in marketing or related field
To apply please email chris.Power@culvercareers.Com