Search Jobs

Outside Sales Consultant (AVG earnings of $175k)

Indianapolis, IN

Function: Account Exec / Field Sales Job Number: JN -092021-8126

Job Description

*Forbes Most Valuable Brands

*Forbes World' s Best Employers

*US Market Leader in their space

Sales Process.

You will be targeting companies in size from $10m to $2B, calling on the CEO of companies up to $50m and the CFO of companies > $50M. You can call on larger companies, (Sony, Sanyo, Ingram Micro, SAP, Motorola, and LG are clients for example) but the sweet spot is companies with revenues between $20M and $100M. The average sale (policy) is $35k with a 3 week to 3-month sales cycle. The matrix goal is to have 5 new business appointments (first call with a new prospect) a week. 20% of these appointments are set for you by their internal telemarketing department with the remaining 80% of appointments set via your own prospecting activities. A significant part of your prospecting activities will involve calling on bankers and insurance brokers as referral sources. You would be expected to make at least 2 additional appointments a week to develop and leverage these referral sources.

With the above in mind, Our Client is looking for candidates with a demonstrated ability to set appointments with C-level decision makers and drive a highly conceptual sale. This is a higher activity sales environment and you will have a high level of autonomy. Accordingly, you must be self-motivated and able to achieve broad objectives with a minimum of supervision.


Bachelor s Degree in business management, finance or related discipline strongly preferred.

3-5 years of business to business sales experience

Proven track record of success in similar previous roles.

Track record of top 25% sales performance.

To apply please email jordon.Wakefield@culvercareers.Com

Meet Your Recruiter

Ty Culver

Currently working towards an MBA with an emphasis in fantasy football. Strategic, challenging and rare careers just for you.
Apply Online

Send an email reminder to:

Share This Job:

Related Jobs:

Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.

About Indianapolis, IN

Ready to kickstart your career in the vibrant city of Indianapolis, Indiana? Look no further! Explore our diverse job opportunities in this dynamic city that not only boasts a thriving job market but also offers a rich blend of cultural experiences, from catching a race at the iconic Indianapolis Motor Speedway to savoring delicious local eats like breaded pork tenderloins. Discover renowned art galleries like the Indianapolis Museum of Art at Newfields, catch a show at the historic Indiana Repertory Theatre or root for the beloved Indianapolis Colts at Lucas Oil Stadium. With picturesque parks like Eagle Creek Park and a bustling downtown scene, Indianapolis is the perfect place to grow both personally and professionally. Browse our job listings today and unlock endless possibilities in this enchanting city!