Job Number: JN -022015-127
Sales/Account Executive - SeattleAre you passionate about health and wellness?
Our client is a leading manufacturer of dietary supplements and vitamins, and is looking for an energetic Sales Account Executive to join our high performing outside sales team.
We are looking for Sales Account Executive with a can do attitude to develop our existing territory and who is comfortable calling directly on physicians and other healthcare professionals. If you are an ambitious person, who likes to work independently this is the position for you.
Come join our high performing team of professionals and be a part of a growing and stable organization! As a Sales Account Executive you will be responsible for:
- Building accounts into life-long customers by employing integrity and persistence
- Passionately detail physicians and other healthcare professionals on products and understanding medical conditions
- Enthusiastically servicing existing accounts while working to grow and expand the territory
- Being knowledgeable about the product and possess strong persuasive skills to close sales
- Understanding the product line and staying current on new medical findings
- Communicating daily/weekly with sales leaders
- Maintaining a full calendar of appointments/meetings
The most qualified candidates will:
- Possess a college degree (preferably in a science related field) or have equivalent experience in the field
- Must have 1+ year of Outside Sales experience
- Be self-directed and have the ability to work independently
- Have a passion for wellness and healthy lifestyles
- Have strong customer centric work habits
- Be positive and contributing member of the sales team
Sales Account Executives are paid a salary with an open ended commission structure.
Our client offers extensive training, both at our corporate office and in the field. This is a full-time position that includes health/dental eligibility, 401(k) with company match, Paid Time Off, paid holidays and numerous bonus opportunities. Apply today and join an organization that values your career and rewards hard work! Send resumes to Brittany.Maxie@culvercareers.Com