Function: Industrial Automation
Job Number: JN -022015-2545
Hiring entry level Technical Sales Trainees ready to train with, and sell for, one of the top industrial automation companies in the world. Sales Associates enter a program consisting of classroom training, on-the-job learning, and mentorship.
While our products are highly technical, you will receive the training to become an expert on our products, solving applications, following our pro-active sales process, and conducting successful sales consultations.
After successful completion of the Sales Associate classroom training, you will be promoted to Sales Engineer, initiating the on-the-job training phase of the development program. Included in your on-the-job training is a formal mentorship program, typically lasting from 4 to 6 months, which utilizes coaching to reinforce product and application training and develop your sales skills while you become responsible for customers in your own sales territory.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products and applications through classes, seminars, and on-the-job training.
- Work with experienced salespeople to develop sales skills through real life examples and role-plays.
- Provide technical consultation and service to customers to help solve their applications using company products.
- Travel to customer locations three days a week and work successfully in a wide variety of manufacturing environments.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Four-year college degree.
- Interest and aptitude to master highly technical products.
- Interest in working in manufacturing environments.
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to listen and pro-actively react to customer questions and requests.
- Goal-oriented and extremely hard working with a desire to make a measurable contribution to success.
To apply please email resume to brittany.Maxie@culvercareers.Com